Friday 26 September 2008

hello

Hello
This is the blog for the new book.

In the next few months I will be posting ideas, sample sections and things which I hope will begin to form the core of the book I am writing as a follow up to Learning Schools, Learning Systems.  This earlier book was finished in summer 1998, so the new book is a reflection on what I have learnt in the last decade, how the ideas have evolved, and what I now think we need to do.

I want to use the blog to host the argument, to generate response, and to trial this way of writing with my colleagues on the writing group. It is an approach to writing that really interests me.  Charlie Leadbeater used a similar approach to write We-Think (2008 Profile Books) using a wikki for response. As the technology is so simple to use, and the availability is widespread, it seemed to me to be a good opportunity to explore this way of communicating and sharing knowledge, and it also forces me to actually get down to some writing!

So, here goes, enjoy the ride...
Paul Clarke 
Saturday September 27th 2008

1 comment: