Sunday 5 October 2008

on writing the blog

I see that people are reading the blog - for this many thanks - and many thanks for the delightful and constructive emails - if you feel so inclined please add your comments as we go along so that others can see them too. I will not post anything that comes to me personally from you, but would welcome text from readers on the site.
This is a new way of writing for me, it is very interesting. At the moment I see the exercise rather like the preliminary activity of sketching for a picture so it will appear rather fragmented as I bundle stuff together that interests me but I am then hoping to put more structure to it at a later stage, I think it will begin to get the themes together and then I can revisit them in more depth.
Happy Sunday - Satish Kumar recently suggested that we take a day a week - whenever we can to not use a car...

No comments:

Post a Comment