Saturday 13 November 2010

one other thing...

another thought from today which I want to get back to -

it was wonderful just to talk and hear people who are doing such fantastic things, and interested in such extraordinary things - ordinary people, extraordinary worlds - in particular I thought the messages it can explore about the future, not future with a little f, but Future as in not giving up on it, we live in an extrordinary moment, not to give up because things seem tough sometimes has always been such a big part of overcoming circumstances. I was reminded about the World of the Future magazine of my youth today - in between the bonkers imagery of the time, there was a huge optimism for what was to come.

now where has my robotic butler gone with that drink, and for that matter where is my all in one red romper suit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment