Thursday 18 June 2009

any thoughts folks 2

Time is a strange thing. I have travelled up and down to London this week and simply sitting for a while, and then sitting for aq while and thinking has given me time to consider the earlier problem I raised about going to scale etc.
I think that one option is to think of the ideas a little like open source technology, and basically make the code - the core elements of the thing available as key ideas for anyone to use as long as the core ideas remain then any variation from the core is both adding new ways of making it make sense and allowing people to exercise their own choice and put their own imprint and local need into the mix.
I will elaborate on this idea further but for now there we are... my thought for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment